Shoe lovers, clear your Thursday afternoon!
Tomorrow Saks Fifth Avenue Boca Raton at Town Center will receive a very special Christian Louboutin capsule collection in celebration of the shoe empire's 20th anniversary.
The edited collection will showcase two decades of work from the French designer, as well as display some of the central themes that have helped brand the glamorous line.
What styles can you expect to see from the “red sole” brand?
- Pensee: This style is revered by Louboutin as “the shoe that inspired the red sole.”
- La Pluminette: An embellished, ethereal shoe is decorated in a flurry of feathers.
- Highness-Tina: An ode to Tina Turner, these stiletto suede boots are covered in layers of playful fringe.
- The Copt sandal: Inspired by a Coptic cross purchased in Luxor, Egypt, this flat is known for its bright colors and intricate weaving.
- Armadillo: An elegant peep-toe d’Orsay pump, with a metal pin heel and delicate ankle strap. The style merges French couture with a modern taste.
Six one-of-a-kind Louboutin bags will also be on display.
The collection unveiling will be held in ‘Shoes’ on the first floor, from 1 to 4 p.m. The event is free and open to all. The collection will be available at our Saks Fifth Avenue until Sunday, March 25.
For more information, or to RSVP, please call 561/620-1258.
Boca Raton magazine will be on site tomorrow taking mobile uploads for our Facebook fans. Be sure to say hello!