Stoneman DOUGLAS vICTIMS’ fUNDRAISER- PAMBA ROCKS- 2018 CONCERT
Music Charity Event: To benefit The Stoneman Douglas Victims’ Fund- Press Release
by Sandra Markowitz
Feb, 15th 2018
For Immediate Release
Paige Madisons Band Of Angels, Non Profit Present:
What: Stoneman Douglas Victims’ Fundraiser-Concert PAMBA Rocks-2018
When: Sunday, March 4th, 2018 1pm to 11pm
Where: O’Malleys Sports Bar
1388 N State Road 7
Margate, Florida 33063
Why: Our Non Profit event will combine our efforts with the Stoneman Douglas Victims’ Fund & The Broward Education Foundation to raise money to provide relief and financial support to the victims and families of the horrific shooting.
- 8 local bands will perform from 1 until 11pm CRUSH- The Flyers, Knockdown,The Groove, Chemradery- The Vibe, NZM Band and Scattered State …with special guest appearance from Stet Blancett (from the southern rock band Molly Hatchet)
- A 15 minute candlelight vigil outside the venue at 7pm to remember and honor the victims directed by minister Dan Carr will be held.
- A maroon bracelet with silver writing will be available for purchase as well as T-shirts in memoriam to honor the victims & families saying: “Forever in our hearts (<3) Stoneman Douglas 2/14/18 “
- We will also have raffle items donated form local businesses and caring friends.
- ALL PROCEEDS OF PaMBA Rocks- 2018 March 4th WILL GO TO “STONEMAN DOUGLAS VICTIM’S FUND through The Broward Education Foundation.
Sandra Markowitz: 954 592-2647
email: [email protected]
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/817042348488962/
Please visit website to learn more about this charity and give a donation or become a sponsor: www.PaigeMadisonsBandOfAngels.org